Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Monday 11 April 2016

Not Just Cards April challenge - anything goes

Not just cards April challenge is as always anything goes
http://notjustcardschallenges.blogspot.com.au/
and our sponsor this month is Karleigh Sue who has given us some lovely digi stamps to use.
https://sellfy.com/karleighsue



I have embossed light pink card with Cuttlebug roses embossing folder.
Stamped Karleigh Sue digi stamp Fancy Occasion onto white card, coloured her with different shades of pink Prismacolour pencils and pink glitter pen (except eyes are blue gelly roll pen) , cut out and layered onto pink card.   Stamped happy birthday and punched out with scalloped oval punch and coloured with pink Prismacolor pencil.  Added pink ribbon, punched butterfly and punched flower which I coloured with pink Prismacolor pencil and glitter pen.  Layered all onto dark pink card.

I hope you will go over to Not Just Cards and see the lovely work by the design team and join in the challenge.

I would like to add this card to the following:

Aud Sentiments 6th birthday - card with a birthday sentiment or the number 6

Cuttlebug Mania - monochrome

Inspiration Destination 80 - anything goes

In the Pink 91 - Dies and/or punches

The Corrosive Challenge April challenge 4 - girls, ladies, women 

5 comments:

Lia said...

A lady in pink and it is beautiful!!
Lia xx

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Adorable card!!
LOve how you have coloured her dres!!
♥Hugs Valentina♥

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Lovely card Margaret, thanks for joining in at Inspiration Destination. Wendy DT x

Anonymous said...

Wow Margaret this is lush

Rae Ann said...

The embossing is a great backdrop for this image. Love all of the pretty pinks.

Thank you for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge for our Girls, Ladies, Women challenge.